Wednesday 19 November 2008

Time flies!

Time flies! At this time of year that word often dominates my conversations! And it often makes me nervous because I realise how quickly the year has gone. But I've got an exciting plan for the end of the year. Yes, I've got a ticket to Japan! I haven't been to Japan at New Years for a long time and I was missing it! And even more exciting is that we are taking our son to Japan and he will meet his Japanese Grandparents and great Grandma for the first time. I think he will be a very special New Years delivery!! 
And check out what the Little People have been up to...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! Good on you mate! Everyone would be happy to see you all.
How long are you going to stay in Japan? I wish I could be there...
I can't believe it's already December now even if I can't wait having holiday.
Enjoy TOSHIKOSHI-SOBA, OTOSO,OZOUNI, OSECHI etc...