Monday 6 August 2007

Japan 2007

Long time no write! Actually I went to Japan for three weeks recently to see my family and friends. I had a great time! I enjoyed the food and "Onsens" (hot springs) and seeing nature and meeting with friends and family. It was "tsuyu"(rainy season) which literally means plum rain - sounds lovely doesn't it? While I was there, we had two typhoons but it wasn't too bad around Nara (next to Kyoto). So there were a lot of rainy days - which was kind of enjoyable and a bit unusual because I haven't seen the rain for a long time in Brisbane. But probably the local Japanese people were a bit sick of rain. Actually my friend said "can you take it to Brisbane?" It's a good idea but impossible. Anyway I would love to show you some of the photos from my trip. Stay tune!!

No comments: