Monday 7 May 2007

Hitokoto

My new home studio is getting more studio like. Recently my lovely small kiln was finally connected and I did a few test firings. And the result wasn't bad at all! It's a slow but really exciting process to set up my own studio. I feel quite relieved now. My studio is getting used to being with me, and I'm getting used to being in my studio. There needs to be a good relationship I think! Little people look so interesting when they are laying down or standing next to each other. I feel like having a chat with them, but unfortunately they are very quiet. So I always turn the radio on (ABC radio national). It's great! I feel like I'm studying English wile I'm doing ceramics. But I'm still not 100% sure what are they talking about all the time (ha ha!). But I think I'm getting better and better.